Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Swimming and clogged ears...

Just a quick post with a bit of helpful info if you and your family enjoy swimming as a summertime activity. Our family has been swimming a lot this week and my husband and I have doing morning laps for exercise - that's a good way to get sore in areas you didn't know existed! After a good long swim yesterday morning, I found myself rather miserable with very clogged ears. I used the old alcohol in the ear trick to no avail - my ears would not clear. As is sometimes the case, I found that my clogged ears caused me to feel cruddy overall with a little dizziness. I have used Purification many times for maladies of the ear and thus grabbed for my pink bottle and liberally smeared a couple drops behind each ear. I repeated this regimen twice in about a 30 minute time frame. It came as no surprise that my ears quickly cleared and I was able to go on happily with my day. Purification is definitely an oil you don't want to be without this summer!

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and cannot diagnose, cure or treat any illness or malady. All oils discussed on this blog refer to Young Living Essential oils only.

No comments:

Post a Comment