Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Nose Bleed Relief

I was at my friend's house the other day when the kids came upstairs to tell us my youngest had a bad bloody nose. They weren't kidding - there was blood everywhere! While my sweet friend graciously cleaned up the carpet, I got Braedon cleaned up but his little nose continued to bleed. We immediately pulled out the oils (this friend also happens to be my oily mentor:-) ) and stopped the nose bleed almost instantly. Dry weather and a little cold/congestion seemed to have been the precipitating culprits, although from the looks of the situation, it appeared he smacked his nose into a wall..it was bleeding that much. Thankful once again, for the effectiveness of oils:-)

Here's the oily combo we used:


  • 2 drops Lavender along the bridge of the nose. 
  • A q-tip with 2 drops Geranium oil on it, placed just inside the nose hole and held in place until bleeding stops.




Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and cannot diagnose, cure or treat any illness or malady. All oils discussed on this blog refer to Young Living Essential oils only.

No comments:

Post a Comment