Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Burn Relief

Melaleuca Alternifolia is one oil I have not used a lot and therefore have not really had any personal experiences with the awesomeness of it until recently. On Sunday evening, my husband grabbed a spatula to stir food on the stove but the metal-handed spatula had been placed too close to a hot burner and was extremely hot. He ended up with a painful burn about an inch and a half long. He iced it and then I applied Lavender to it a couple of times over the course of the evening. Before bed, he suggested we try Melaleuca because when he was growing up, his family had used it for burns. I figured it was well worth a try. I applied it for him before bed and by the next morning, it was amazing how much it had healed. The burn is now very small and hardly noticeable. I love it when we try an oil and it wows us with it's incredible properties! I don't know why, after so many of those moments, I am ever surprised!



Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and cannot diagnose, cure or treat any illness or malady.

No comments:

Post a Comment