Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Essential Oils and Pain Relief

I recently underwent a medical procedure that was extremely painful and left me in a lot of discomfort on the recovery side. After over three weeks of healing, I thought I must be on the upswing but over the weekend, my pain intensified and by Sunday afternoon I was miserable. My back was so sore that the pain radiated down my leg and there was no position that gave me relief. I decided to try a "Morphine Bomb" to see if I could ease the discomfort. The only problem was, I did not have any Idaho Balsam Fir. I had just received White Fir from the August promo and decided to give it a try in place of the Idaho Balsam Fir (a wise friend suggested the 2 Fir oils might act similarly!). Almost immediately, I could feel the edge taken off of the pain. I was not pain free but as the night progressed, it became more and more subtle. By Monday morning, I felt back to normal! It was amazing! On Wednesday, I made the unwise choice of working out in a fairly normal capacity and ended up in a lot of pain once again - stupid choice on my part! And I was back to lots of pain. I popped in another Morphine Bomb and once again was relieved almost immediately of the intense pain.

I don't know why I am always so surprised by the awesomeness of these oils - after the benefits we have experienced, I should probably just expect it! But I still stand in awe of the incredible properties of these God-given oils!


Add 5 drops of each oil to an empty vegetarian capsule and top off with organic olive oil. 
Repeat as needed.
        


Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and cannot diagnose, cure or treat any illness or malady.

2 comments:

  1. The results are wonderful, but you might consider giving this remedy another name! Both "morphine" and "bomb" are quite volatile words...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Thanks Dad - that's the name that was given to it! I didn't make it up :-) It's like the...Cold and Flu Bomb...meaning it blows those infections and illnesses out of the water!

    ReplyDelete