Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Oily Wart Combo!



Though I have posted before about our success with oils in regard to warts (Post: Recent Oily Successes), I thought I would dedicate a separate post to our oily wart cure for those who missed the last combined post about it. Further, a particularly stubborn wart that my son has is beginning to show signs of diminishing so I thought I would highlight again the awesomeness of this oily combo!

A few months ago, I made a roller bottle of 4 oils in equal proportions: Thieves, Clove, Purification and Melrose. I applied this combo to the warts on my kiddos once a day after their evening shower. So far, we have gotten rid of 4 warts and the fifth is on it's way out! Prior to this success, we tried Frankincense and then Oregano - neither of which did the trick. Just another lesson in the fact that sometimes it take a few tries to find the right combo of oils because not all oils work the same on everyone!


Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and cannot diagnose, cure or treat any illness or malady.

No comments:

Post a Comment